- Duration: 3 hours
- Starts in front of Starbucks Coffee on High Street by Tron Kirk
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations
- If you are travelling with children please let us know and we can adapt the tour to your needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
This three-hour tour is a more in-depth version of our Appetiser Tour. During this wonderful three hour route, you’ll covers all the main sights of the Old Town with the unique info-entertainment style of guides we work with. Your guide will take you down narrow alleyways, tell you the stories behind the history, and show you views which will define your trip to Scotland’s capital!
We have include a short break for your to have a coffee or a cup of tea at a local pub but should you rather skip it you may, as we said before… on a Private Tour, you are the boss!
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations.
- Start point
This tour covers:
- St Giles’ Cathedral
- Heart of Midlothian
- Edinburgh Castle
- The real Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- William Wallace and the Stone of Destiny
- Greyfriars Kirkyard (cemetery) and Greyfriars Bobby
- The Royal Mile
- Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Mercat Cross
- National Museum
- Covenanters’ Prison
- Martyrs’ Memorial
- The Scottish Writers Museum
- The original ‘Hogwarts’
- The Hub
- Burke y Hare
- Witch huntings
- The tour usually ends back at Tron Kirk