- Duration: 3 hours
- Starts in front of the tower of City Hall on Grand Place/Grote Markt
- Tour ends close to Mont des Art, five minutes by foot from Grand Place
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations
- If you are travelling with children please let us know and we can adapt the tour to your needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
Brussels is the political capital of Europe, which helps make this city of over one million people one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Navigating this trilingual city can be daunting, even for the most experienced tourist, which is why your Private Tour guide is here to help!
This three-hour walking tour it is a more in-depth version of our Appetiser City Tour. It covers all the main sights of the old city of Brussels. Starting in the famous Grand Place, we lead you through the winding streets and discover the sites of the beginnings of the city over 1500 years ago. From the 61cm high statue of Mannekin Pis to the birthplace of Tintin, the star of Europe’s most popular 20th-century comic, this tour is a great way to discover the town that is known by many as the capital of Europe.
You’ll see Brussels as it was meant to be seen: by walking by ancient royal buildings, through the cobblestone streets and up the hills to the museum quarter. Your expert guide will take you where buses simply can’t go, while they breathe life into the history of Brussels and give you an authentic introduction to the capital of Europe.
We can include a short break for your to take quick coffee, local delicacies such as a gofre or the famous french fries with one of the many sauces offered! If you would rather skip this option you may, as we said before… on a Private Tour, you are the boss!
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city! Our unique guiding style of combining history with pure showmanship has made us one of the most popular walking tour companies in all of Europe!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
- Start point
- Grand Place
This tour covers:
- Grand Place
- Town Hall
- Maison du Roi
- Comic art scene
- The Stock Exchange
- Galeries Saint Hubert
- Manneken Pis
- The Monnaie Opera
- St Nicolas’ Church
- River Senne
- The Royal Square
- Mont des Arts