- Duration: 2 hours
- Starts just outside the Jaffa Gate
- Tour usually ends 5 minutes walk from Jaffa Gate
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations
- If you are travelling with children please let us know and we can adapt the tour to your needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
From the urban hustle and bustle to peaceful, shady squares, covers the unmissable sights and hidden surprises that will make your visit unforgettable! You will see incredible rooftop views and narrow twisted streets. You will trace Jerusalem's Roman high street and soak up the smells and sounds of the Suq market.
Let your Private Tour guide take you through 4000 years of history in the footsteps of kings, emperors and prophets.
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city! Our unique guiding style of combining history with pure showmanship has made us one of the most popular walking tour companies!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our most popular bespoke Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations.
- Start point
- Jaffa Gate
This tour covers:
- All four Old City quarters: Jewish, Muslim, Christian & Armenian
- View of the Western (Wailing) Wall
- Excavations of ancient Jerusalem
- Incredible views of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Dome of the Rock, Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the Mount of Olives
- Hurva (Ruined) Synagogue
- Jaffa Gate
- David’s Citadel
- Roman Cardo Maximus
- Suq - Covered markets