- Duration: 2 hours
- Starts by the Clock Tower in Old Jaffa
- Tour usually ends by the port, but you can suggest your guide any other location of your preference
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations
- If you are travelling with children please let us know and we can adapt the tour to your needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
Jaffa is one of the oldest inhabited places in the world, destroyed and rebuilt dozens of times in its four millenias long life. Some of the biggest empires in history have ruled Jaffa and left their mark from the Romans to the British.
The 'Bride of Palestine' has been reinvented many times: the Egyptian city, the backwater Ottoman town, the heart of a cosmopolitan Levant, the epicentre of the Arab Revolt and a symbol of Jewish-Arab coexistence. This two-hour tour is short on walking but packed full of legends and drama. Let the Ministry of Tourism licensed guides with whom we work take you through the most beautiful streets and squares of Old Jaffa and show you the stories beyond the breathtaking views.
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city! Our unique guiding style of combining history with pure showmanship has made us one of the most popular walking tour companies!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our most popular bespoke Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations.
- Start point
- Tel Aviv-Yafo
This tour covers:
- The Clock Tower
- The New Seray
- Adolf Eichmann's prison
- The Jaffa Riots
- The British Mandate
- Andromeda's Rock
- The Mosque of the Sea
- The Port of Jaffa
- The House of Simon the Tanner
- Jaffa Lighthouse
- Jonah and the Whale
- Napoleon in Jaffa
- The Arab-Hebrew Theatre
- Ajami district & the Intifada
- The Zodiac Alleyways
- The Lion Temple
- The Wishing Bridge
- St Peter’s Church
- Old Seraya