- Duration: 3 hours
- Start by the fountain on Place St Michel
- Tour ends at Place de la Concorde (30 minutes by foot by the river from Eiffel Tower), on tour date can request the guide to end at Tuileries
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations
- If you are travelling with children please let us know and we can adapt the tour to your needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
This three-hour tour is the perfect introduction to Paris, a great way to orientate yourself in the city and at a price to suit everybody’s budget. From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings of the French Revolution to the excitement of La Belle Époque (not forgetting years of Nazi occupation and the secrets of today's metropolis), this tour will show you Paris as it was meant to be seen; by walking along the banks of the Seine, and through its royal gardens and squares. Our expert guides take you where buses simply can't go, while they breathe life into the stories of Paris, and give you an authentic introduction to continental Europe's most visited city.
The guides with whom we work have a true admiration for the past, present and future and will bring to life the incredible stories that make Paris a truly awe-inspiring experience!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
- Start point
- Place Saint-Michel
This tour covers:
- Saint Michel Fountain
- Notre Dame de Paris
- Rue de la Hachette
- Tuileries Gardens
- Assemblée Nationale
- The Louvre
- Palais Royal
- View of the Grand & Petit Palais
- Haussmann’s Paris
- Incredible views of Eiffel Tower
- Latin Quarter
- Pont Neuf
- Palace of Justice
- Sainte Chapelle
- Musée d’Orsay
- The Louvre Museum
- Carrousel Arch
- Tour ends at Place de la Concorde on tour date you can request the guide to end at Tuileries