- Duration: 3 hours
- Starts outside Starbucks Coffee at Town Hall Square (Rathausmarkt)
- Tour ends at Hafen District
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximun capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations
- Let us know during checkout if travelling with kids, we can adapt the tour to their needs
- School Educational Pack available. Let us know during the checkout process if you are a school group, our agent will contact you once the tour is booked
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
This three-hour tour is a more in-depth version of our Appetiser City Tour. During this wonderful three hour route, your guide will take you on a journey from tales of pirates and Hanseatic League to WWII air raids and the Great Fire, Hamburg has a special character set apart from the rest of Germany.
As Europe's second biggest port, Hamburg has always been open to adventurers and travelers from the whole world and is still full of history, drama, and wild nights.
We can include a short break for your to take quick coffee, local delicacies such as a Franzbrötchen (the most popular cake in Hamburg) or a warm tea in the winter. If you would rather skip this option you may, as we said before… on a Private Tour, you are the boss!
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our most popular personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations.
- Start point
This tour covers:
- Hamburg’s magnificent Town Hall
- WWII bombing of Hamburg
- Störtebeker – the infamous pirate
- Hamburg's medieval Church of St Petri
- Deichstrasse & the Great Fire
- St Nikolai Church
- Hanseatic League
- Church Jacobi
- Hafen District
- Hafen City