- Duration: 3 hours
- Starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier shop and Czech tourism office centre, on the corner of Pařížská and Dlouhá street
- Tour usually ends next to the Rudolfinum
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups, can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations
- If you are travelling with children please let us know and we can adapt the tour to your needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
This three-hour tour is a more in-depth version of our Appetiser City Tour. Your guide will take you on a journey through the Golden City, the City of a Thousand Spires; for centuries Prague has been sweeping visitors off their feet with its romantic streets, soaring towers, and great beer! From the heart of medieval Bohemia to the capital of the Holy Roman Empire, the glory days of Prague's rich culture are shadowed by oppression, under both the Nazis and the Communists. Beside - and sometimes under- the flowing Vltava River, the Czech capital captivates, inspires and moves like no other city.
We have include a short break for your to have a quick coffee, a warm cup of tea or even a local sweet like the Slovak rolled pastry, Trdelník. Should you rather skip it you may, as we said before… on a Private Tour, you are the boss!
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations.
- Start point
- Starts at the Old Town Square in front of the Cartier shop and Czech tourism office centre
- Old Town Square
This tour covers:
- Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock
- View of Charles Bridge
- House of the Black Madonna & Museum of Cubism
- Church of Our Lady before Týn
- View of Prague Castle
- Old New Synagogue & the Golem
- Art Nouveau Municipal House
- St. Nicolas’ Church
- Wenceslas Square
- WWII – Prague Uprising
- Statue of Jan Hus
- Powder Tower
- Tour ends next to Rudolfinum – Czech Philharmonic