- Duration: 3 hours
- Starts outside the Jaume I Metro Exit at the square Plaça de l’Àngel in front of Hotel Suizo
- Tour ends outside La Sagrada Família. Please note that during the tour we do not enter any museums or attractions unless otherwise specified
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: For your convenience, we recommend groups of more than 25 people to book a second guide but our maximum capacity is 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations
- Let us know during checkout if travelling with kids, we can adapt the tour to their needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
During this three-hour tour, you'll travel through time with your private tour guide from the oldest district of the city to the La Sagrada Família, which as for today is still under construction. The tour is much more than a series of photo opportunities (although don't forget your camera!).
The tour starts at the core of the Gothic District and travels through time following the life of Antoni Gaudí. This walking tour explores the beautiful Eixample district where the best examples can be easily discovered on foot, leading to the unfinished masterpiece of La Sagrada Família. This unique building is a bridge between the twin historic highlights of Catalan culture: the medieval merchant city and the 19th-century industrial metropolis. It combines tremendous views over the city Gaudí loved with fascinating insights into his creative mind. No visit to Barcelona is complete without this UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its breathtaking spires.
Our recommendation: This tour ends outside La Sagrada Família. Should you want to visit it after the tour, we highly recommend you to book your tickets in advance through La Sagrada Família official website as they are often sold out. The visit inside La Sagrada Família can easily take up to 1,5 hours.
Please note: To cover the long distances, we would highly recommend to take public transportation at least once during the tour. Please note the transportation tickets are not included and we recommend you to purchase them before the tour starting time.
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
- Start point
- Plaça de l'Àngel
- Plaça de l'Àngel
This tour covers:
- Gaudí's life and life's work
- Stars of the Modernist era
- Palau de la Música
- Casa Batlló
- Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
- The Catalan Renaissance
- Casa Asia
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Casa Lleó-Morera
- The Eixample district
- Casa Amatller
- Palau Macaya
- Casa Comalat
- The Tragic Week
- The tour ends outside La Sagrada Família