- Duration: 3.5 hours including travel time
- Start outside Starbucks Coffee at Pariser Platz (Brandenburg Gate)
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Not included: this tour involves the use of public transport. We highly recommend you to purchase an AB transport ticket in advance
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximum capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups can book two private tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations
- If you are travelling with children please let us know and we can adapt the tour to your needs
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
The Nazi's SS and Gestapo headquarters were at one time the most feared address in Europe. See the remains of these buildings and other sites key to the Nazi’s grip on Germany as we examine Hitler’s rise to power, and eventual downfall.
From the twisted genius of Goebbels' Propaganda Ministry to Himmler’s SS and secret state police (the Gestapo), from Goering’s elite Air Force to Hitler’s master plan, you will learn about the heart of darkness that transformed a WWI scarred country into the near triumphant victors of WWII. As we remember those who fell victim to Hitler’s regime, we ask ourselves the question: could it happen again?
Our recommendation: This tour is a great addition to the General City tour of Berlin. Should your agenda allow it, we would recommend you to start with the General City Tour and either on the same day or any day after, continue with the Third Reich Tour. Please note that we use public transportation during the tour and so we recommend you to purchase the AB public transport tickets in advance.
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups, can book two private tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
- Start point
- Pariser Platz
- Pariser Platz
This tour covers:
- The Reichstag
- Politician Memorial
- Soviet Memorial
- Homosexual Memorial
- Jewish Memorial
- Sinti Roma Memorial
- Site of Hitler's bunker
- Goebbels' propaganda HQ
- New Synagogue
- Jewish neighbourhood