- Duration: 2 hours
- Start by the fountain on Place St Michel
- Tour ends outside Louvre Museum
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximun capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations
- Let us know during checkout if travelling with kids, we can adapt the tour to their needs
- School Educational Pack available. Let us know during the checkout process if you are a school group, our agent will contact you once the tour is booked
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
This two-hour tour is the perfect introduction to Paris, a great way to orientate yourself in the city and at a price to suit everybody’s budget. From its beginnings as a medieval village to the capital of Napoleon's empire, from the beheadings of the French Revolution to the excitement of La Belle Époque (not forgetting years of Nazi occupation and the secrets of today's metropolis), this tour will show you Paris as it was meant to be seen; by walking along the banks of the Seine, and through its royal gardens and squares. Our expert guides take you where buses simply can't go, while they breathe life into the stories of Paris, and give you an authentic introduction to continental Europe's most visited city.
The guides with whom we work have a true admiration for the past, present and future and will bring to life the incredible stories that make Paris a truly awe-inspiring experience!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations.
- Start point
- Starts by the fountain on Place St Michel
- Place Saint-Michel
This tour covers:
- Saint Michel Fountain
- Notre Dame de Paris
- Assemblée Nationale
- Tuileries Gardens
- The Louvre
- Haussmann’s Paris
- Latin Quarter
- Pont Neuf
- Palace of Justice
- Sainte Chapelle
- Musée d’Orsay
- Carrousel Arch
- Tour ends next to the Louvre Museum