- Duration: 3 hours
- Start from National Monument at Dam Square
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Printed voucher accepted
- Live guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximun capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations
- Let us know during checkout if travelling with kids, we can adapt the tour to their needs
- School Educational Pack available. Let us know during the checkout process if you are a school group, our agent will contact you once the tour is booked
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
This three-hour tour is a more in-depth version of our Appetiser City Tour. You’ll experience the history of this city, from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel, to how it became the most important trading city in Europe. On this tour, you’ll hear the stories you’d never hear otherwise. From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization, to the tragedy of Anne Frank’s story and Nazi occupation.
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city!
What do you want to do after the tour? Keep discovering the city after your tour on a 1h boat cruise or grab some skip-the-line tickets to Van Gogh Museum (available online during the checkout process). Your guide will hand you the tickets and help you locate the attractions.
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at email@example.com for further quotations.
- Start point
- Dam Square
- Dam Square
This tour covers:
- The Old Church
- The Red Light District
- The Jewish Quarter
- Royal Palace
- The Jordaan District
- Iconic houseboats
- Anne Frank House
- Albert Cuyp, street market
- The Begijnhof Convent
- Masterpiece of Dutch Art
- The Wildest Bridge
- Narrowest House
- The Dutch East India Company